The 2016 renewal period for your membership in the National Association of Teachers of Singing (NATS) has begun! Please note that if you have not renewed your membership, you cannot register your students for VANATS student auditions February 24-25, 2017.
Since the deadline for VANATS this year is January 31, 2017, please renew by January 31!
Each year, the renewal period begins Oct. 1 and continues until Feb. 1. (VANATS members remember to think JAN 31) NATS membership runs on a calendar year, so your timely renewal ensures that NATS is able to continue to expand its services. By renewing your membership today, it will ensure that you will continue to receive your many NATS benefits, including:
- A yearly subscription to Journal of Singing, in addition to access to the Journal of Singing complete digital archive on the new NATS.org
- A subscription to the weekly e-newsletter Intermezzo
- A subscription to the semiannual Inter Nos newsletter (spring and fall)
- NATS activities
- Discounts to all NATS events
- The ability to belong to a local NATS chapter
- Access to participate in Student Auditions at the regional and national level
- Access to “Members Only” sections of NATS.org
- A complete history of all purchases made with NATS, including membership dues renewal, event registrations, chapter dues payments and purchases through the NATS Store.
The online renewal process is simple:
Simply visit the Member Home area and log in using your member credentials (your login is your e-mail address). A button on the home screen will guide you through the online renewal process and allow for easy, secure payment via credit card (Visa or Mastercard) OR check.
Forgot your password? Simply click on the Forgot Password link and yours will be automatically sent to you.
To renew online and pay by check, simply complete the online renewal form, select “Pay by Check,” print your renewal statement from the website and mail the statement with your payment to the NATS National Office.
A late renewal fee of $10 is added to all memberships not renewed by Feb. 1. Members not renewed by March 1 lose all member privileges and must pay a $20 reactivation fee through Sept. 30. Any member reactivating between Oct. 1 and Dec. 31, 2016, will be required to pay a $50 reactivation fee, plus dues for the 2017 season.
After March 1, reactivations must be completed online.
Don’t hesitate to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns about your membership.
Thank you for being a member of NATS!