Becoming a NATS Member
|VANATS welcomes new members each year. Membership first begins by becoming a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing.Membership is open to those whose professional training and experience qualify him or her as a teacher of singing. There are three levels of new membership: Full Membership, Associate Membership, and Affiliate Membership. An application process precedes prospective membership.
For more information, please visit the National Association of Teachers of Singing website.
You can visit the national website to read about the benefits of national membership. Becoming a local member enables you and your students to participate in the NATS Student Auditions, to participate in local master classes, workshops, and concerts, and to network with other teachers of singing in the area.
- Latest News (Home)
- 2018 Conference Details
- Guide to Student Auditions
- Chapter information
- Contact the board
- President’s Page
News and updates
- Registration is early this year!!!
- Special Lecture with Renée Fleming at University of Mary Washington
- VANATS in Colorado
- 40 Singers from the Mid-Atlantic Region advance to the Semi-Final Round of the National Student Auditions in Boulder
- Video Submissions Deadline Sunday, April 23, 2017 Midnight
- VANATS ENDORSED WORKSHOP
- New Letter from President Regarding Member Addresses
- New Letter from the President
- Mid Atlantic Governor Election Reminder
- Substitute Judges needed at MidAtlantic Regionals