Becoming a NATS Member
|VANATS welcomes new members each year. Membership first begins by becoming a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing.Membership is open to those whose professional training and experience qualify him or her as a teacher of singing. There are three levels of new membership: Full Membership, Associate Membership, and Affiliate Membership. An application process precedes prospective membership.
For more information, please visit the National Association of Teachers of Singing website.
You can visit the national website to read about the benefits of national membership. Becoming a local member enables you and your students to participate in the NATS Student Auditions, to participate in local master classes, workshops, and concerts, and to network with other teachers of singing in the area.
- Latest News (Home)
- 2019 Conference Details
- DATES, location and registration DEADLINES and schedule of FEES
- Shenandoah University Directions and Parking
- Available on-site collaborative PIANISTS for hire
- HOTEL accommodations and Restaurants Near Shenandoah University
- 2019 Clinician Nicholas Pallesen
- GENERAL Conference Schedule
- DETAILED Conference Schedule
- Guide to Student Auditions
- Chapter information
- Contact the board
- President’s Page
News and updates
- VANATS 2019 Schedule complete!
- VANATS 2019 Registration is OPEN!!!
- Mid-Atlantic Region Conference Poster Presentations
- Looking back on 2018 … looking forward to 2019.
- Summer Program Audition Opportunity
- Are You Considering Becoming a NATS Member?
- NATS Membership Renewal for 2019 is open Oct. 1 – Jan 1.
- NATS Adopts New Code of Ethics
- 2018 National Conference workshop presentations by VANATS members
- Virginia students place at NATS National Conference Auditions