Becoming a NATS Member
|VANATS welcomes new members each year. Membership first begins by becoming a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing.Membership is open to those whose professional training and experience qualify him or her as a teacher of singing. There are three levels of new membership: Full Membership, Associate Membership, and Affiliate Membership. An application process precedes prospective membership.
For more information, please visit the National Association of Teachers of Singing website.
You can visit the national website to read about the benefits of national membership. Becoming a local member enables you and your students to participate in the NATS Student Auditions, to participate in local master classes, workshops, and concerts, and to network with other teachers of singing in the area.
- Latest News (Home)
- 2018 Conference Details
- Guide to Student Auditions
- Chapter information
- Contact the board
- President’s Page
News and updates
- 2018 National Conference workshop presentations by VANATS members
- Virginia students place at NATS National Conference Auditions
- Announcing the 2018 National Student Auditions Winners
- 2019 Convention Dates
- Letter from the President
- Thanks from our President
- Congratulations to the Saturday Superlative Winners!
- Saturday VANATS Results
- Friday Superlative Award Winners Announced
- Congratulations Friday VANATS Winners!