Becoming a NATS Member
|VANATS welcomes new members each year. Membership first begins by becoming a member of the National Association of Teachers of Singing.Membership is open to those whose professional training and experience qualify him or her as a teacher of singing. There are three levels of new membership: Full Membership, Associate Membership, and Affiliate Membership. An application process precedes prospective membership.
For more information, please visit the National Association of Teachers of Singing website.
You can visit the national website to read about the benefits of national membership. Becoming a local member enables you and your students to participate in the NATS Student Auditions, to participate in local master classes, workshops, and concerts, and to network with other teachers of singing in the area.
- Latest News (Home)
- 2020 Conference Details
- Guide to Student Auditions
- Chapter information
- Contact the board
- President’s Page
News and updates
- Deadline Extended to Monday, January 27 due to registration issues
- Copyright and IPad usage
- Two More Days to Register!
- IMPORTANT VANATS 2020 AUDITION INFORMATION
- Technology Updates and Survey Request
- NATS National Office: Updates
- NATS Student Audition Updates
- 2019 National Student Auditions Semifinalists
- Mid-Atlantic NATS Artist Awards (NATSAA) Preliminaries
- VANATS Saturday, March 2, 2019 Results