- Latest News (Home)
- 2019 Conference Details
- DATES, location and registration DEADLINES and schedule of FEES
- Shenandoah University Directions and Parking
- Available on-site collaborative PIANISTS for hire
- HOTEL accommodations and Restaurants Near Shenandoah University
- 2019 Clinician Nicholas Pallesen
- GENERAL Conference Schedule
- DETAILED Conference Schedule
- Guide to Student Auditions
- Chapter information
- Contact the board
- President’s Page
News and updates
- VANATS 2019 Schedule complete!
- VANATS 2019 Registration is OPEN!!!
- Mid-Atlantic Region Conference Poster Presentations
- Looking back on 2018 … looking forward to 2019.
- Summer Program Audition Opportunity
- Are You Considering Becoming a NATS Member?
- NATS Membership Renewal for 2019 is open Oct. 1 – Jan 1.
- NATS Adopts New Code of Ethics
- 2018 National Conference workshop presentations by VANATS members
- Virginia students place at NATS National Conference Auditions
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The schedule is up! I am hoping that you will receive your emails soon from the website. You should be able to find your schedule at the nats.org website. Remember to login and click on “member home”, then you click … Continue reading
VANATS 2019 registration is open now until February 8. In order to register, you will need to sign in to the members page at nats.org. Once you sign in, you will find a registration link under Members Home. Thus you … Continue reading
AIMS [American Institute for Musical Studies] announces auditions for the 2019 summer program in Graz, Austria. To be held at James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA — Feb. 2, 2019.
Here is a link to more info. Sign up now for 2019 and get the rest of 2018 for free! https://www.nats.org/nats-membership.html
Code of Ethics These ethical guidelines are established by the Association to outline Members’ ethical duties and obligations to students, colleagues and the general public, and to promote professional cooperation and productive relationships among its Members. Antitrust Compliance Information I. … Continue reading
We would like to acknowledge and celebrate our VANATS teachers for their presentation of the following workshops at the National NATS conference in Las Vegas. Matt Edwards with Alisa Belflower Music Theater & Pop/Rock Teaching and Adjudicating Style in Traditional … Continue reading
Congratulations to our Students and Teachers – We are very proud of your diligent work and accomplishments! Category 2 – High School Music Theater Men 2nd Place: Parker Waters, Mid-Atlantic Region, Student of Nancy MacArthur Smith Category 4 – High School … Continue reading